Now available at Evolutions Medical Spa in Santa Barbara – DYSPORT!! An alternative to Botox®, Dysport is another effective treatment to smoothing lines between your brows and reducting wrinkles in your forehead and around the eyes. Dysport is a better value per unit than Botox – it works faster and is a smaller molecule so 20 units of Botox equals 50 units of Dysport.
Here are some other similarities and differences between Dysport and Botox®:
- Both Dysport and Botox are forms of Botulinum Toxin Type A.
- Both products have been used in Europe for almost 20 years to treat certain types of muscle disorders.
- Botox received FDA approval for cosmetic use in the U.S. in 2002. Dysport recently received FDA approval.
- Both products are safe and effective in the treatment of wrinkles on the face (“frown lines”).
- Dysport works faster (1-3 days vs. 4-7 days for Botox) and has FDA approval for a four month duraction (vs. 3-4 months for Botox).
Evolutions Medical Spa in Santa Barbara is owned by cosmetic surgeon Dr. Terry Perkins. Dr. Perkins has more than 30 years of cosmetic surgery experience in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties and was one of only 16 doctors in the United States to conduct a study leading to the FDA approval of Botox for cosmetic use in 1999. Dr. Perkins is excited to introdue Dysport – a real alternative to Botox!
>> Evolutions is offering an introductory special for a limited time! <<
Call 805.335.8605 to book your appointment today to try Dysport!